Monday 26 May 2014

What's In My Bag? Michael Kors Selma Edition


This is probably one of the more exciting posts that I'm going to write! Purely because it involves a little bit well a big bit of Michael Kors! I am so excited to be sharing this amazing bag with you guys because I simply love it so much. Okay enough of my doting over this bag and onto the contents within! 


The bag itself is really spacious and can fit a whole bunch of stuff which is a positive and a negative at the same time! It's also really structured which makes things really easy to find and really easy to store your stuff. 


Even though it has a tonne of stuff in it it still manages to maintain its shape which is something that I really love. There is nothing worse then loving how a bag looks when its empty and then having it completely lose its shape when its been filled. This bag does not do that at all which is amazing.


Firstly I have my wallet and my keys, the two most important things besides my phone which is currently charging and not in my bag that I carry around with me every day. My wallet is from Mimco and is an envelope style purse in a tan leather. I got this wallet for $150 less then the original price during the boxing day sales a huge bargain. My key chain is also from Mimco there is a lot of mimco in this bag you have been warned another item that I got on a massive sale, its large enough that I can find it whenever its hiding in the bottom of my bag. This bag also has a little strap that you can attach your keys to however thats just not practical for me.


 I then like to sort all of my random things into these pouches because it just makes life easier when you're looking for things within your bag.


In the white pouch I keep makeup bits, a few lip products and a powder. I have a Maybelline The Elixar, a new lip product from the MAC Proenza Schouler collection and a benefit gloss. I also have the Porefessional powder from Benefit, which is really good for touchups on the go don't really like it for everyday though.



In the yellow pouch I have all the essentials, bandaids, hand wipes, a mirror, hand cream, panadol, throat lozzengers and everything else you could ever need. This little pouch has seriously saved me in some situations and I carry it in every one of my bags.


Onto the random things, I have a notebook with me this one is from type and is adorable. I also have headphones a must have at all times a pack of tissues because I am currently suffering from a serious bout of the sniffles. I also have a Napoleon Perdis gift card which I am yet to use but will be using very soon.

Onto the even more random things! I have some soothers for the sore throat that I currently have, a pack of chewing gum in case of bad breath a lip balm for those times when your lips get dry and a little perfume!. I also have two pairs of 3D glasses because I just saw the new Xmen movie and it was in 3D! 

That is everything that I am currently carrying around in my new beautiful bag!




No comments:

Post a Comment