Tuesday 17 June 2014

Bellabox Australia: June Box Review


 This months Bellabox came in quite a large package, the reason being that along with the box we got an added extra of this months InStyle Magazine, this wasn't a surprise as they tend to give you sneak peaks into the boxes each month and this was the 'sneak peak' item.
 The little card said "Iconic Beauty" which made me really excited because I was expecting some lipsticks or eye liner to do a classic wing however I was wrong on both parts. Instead I received a tonne of hair things and one lip bit.


 In my box I recieved:

  • Cedal Blow Dry Faster Heat Protector
  • V05 Hot Oil
  • Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo and Conditioner 
  • La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Balm
  • Innoxa Lip Liner


I don't know if I'm just having high standards but is anyone else getting slightly sick of the hair and moisturiser bits you get in each box? I know that this box is one of the better boxes I've gotten but 3 out of the 5 bits were hair things, and as much as I love treating my hair I just wish those were makeup bits. I'm just thankful that there aren't any face or hand creams in here because I don't think I have any more room for those types of products as it is all that I get!


No comments:

Post a Comment