Friday 20 June 2014

The Wishlist #2


I am trying to place myself on another spending ban...it's not really working, however there are a few items that I have been lusting after recently so why not collect them into a wishlist post!



1. Windsor Smith Pop Heels - I LOVE THESE SHOES. Seriously how cool are they? I want them as a winter heel because your toes would never be cold in them plus they would just dress up any outfit without being too dress up
2. Vans Old Skool - I have always loved the look of vans when paired with really casual outfits or just jeans and a tee. These are not your average pair they are the Old Skool edition and look slightly different. I find the original ones make my feet look huge so maybe these would be different.
3. Toni&Guy Rough Texturizer - When I saw this product I instantly thought of the Oribe one that we cannot get in Australia. This looks exactly like that product but for a fraction of the cost. I actually went out to buy it but couldn't find this anywhere so when I do find it I will be snatching it up!
4. Won Hundred Biker Jacket - I own a few leather type jackets but I do not own A leather jacket. This one looks really casual and chic however with the massive price tag that it carrys it will remain a wish for a really long time.
5. Zoeva Rose Golden Luxurious Brush Set - This little brush set is so beautiful that I just want it right now. The quality of Zoeva brushes is so good for the price tag so next pay check I am seriously considering buy these! Plus the little pouch they come in is also an added adorable bonus
6. Nars Schiap - Bright pink lips terrify me, however I have seen so many people rocking them lately that I want to give it a go. Schiap looks like the perfect colour to start my pink lip adventures!
7. Tony Bianco Mac Boots - These boots would bring out my inner thug. Even though that inner thug is a very very very small part of my it still exists. I just think they have a very cool vibe to them and would spice up an all black outfit or a really simple outfit.

That is my second wishlist post done! Let me know your current wishes in the comments!












No comments:

Post a Comment