Monday 16 June 2014

One Shade Wonders


This post is dedicated to those shadows that look amazing all over the lid and don't need a complimentary shade added to the crease. These are those shades that require no effort yet look so chic and give the effect of hours well maybe not hours of work on your makeup when in reality you used on brush and just swished one product all over your lids.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze


The colour tattoos from Maybelline are an amazing product. This one in Bad To The Bronze works really well when just patted all over the lid lightly then adding a little bit more on the outer corner. You can also use it as an eye liner for days when you want a more subtle smokey look.



MAC Honesty


Honesty by MAC is a shimmery cool brown colour its so easy to apply and blend onto the lid, its subtle so its perfect for an everyday eye colour that takes seconds to apply.



MAC All That Glitters


All That Glitters from MAC was one of the first shades that I ever got. As you can tell it is well loved and that is because it is gorgeous on the eyes. This product is one of my go to shadows that I apply when I have a tan because it just looks so pretty and shimmer on the eyes. It almost looks wet in some lights which is a look that I love. So easy to blend and so easy to apply I would highly recommend for all the beginners out there!




MAC Sable


Sable is one of my more recent MAC purchases and is probably the darkest of the bunch and is perfect for nights out when you can't be bothered doing a full eye look. It also works really well paired with lipsticks of any colour because its such a neutral brown. This is one of the easiest colours to blend out of the whole bunch and I love it for that.



Urban Decay Sin from the Naked Palette



Lastly is Sin from the Naked Palette, its the lightest of the bunch and one of the prettiest. It looks so girly on the eyes and looks amazing on its own with a bit of mascara. Its also my go to shade for whenever I'm applying a gel liner or a cat eye, especially for everyday.



That wraps up my one shade wonders! Let me know if you have any other recommendations because I am all for the easy eye shadow looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment