Thursday 12 June 2014

The Body Shops Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz - A Quickie Post


 Todays quickie post is a product rave about the Vitamin C spritz from The Body Shop. Firstly this stuff smells incredible. Not like a fake orangey smell that has a detergent feel to it, instead it just smells fruity and refreshing. Which is just lovely in the morning to wake up tired looking skin or towards the end of the day to refresh dull skin.
While I love this product on bare skin as a refresher, the main reason that I love it is for setting my makeup in the morning. I used to use my NYX makeup setting spray but for me it's sort of hard to get hold of and I go through it so quickly. Plus it has no skin benefits whatsoever and is basically an alcohol spray on your skin not nice. This is so easy to find and is much larger than the NYX one. It also adds moisture into your skin instead of drying it out. The reason that I love this so much is the look that it gives when spritzed over a powdered face. I'm not the biggest fan of a matte powdery finish but I don't like cream products. So this gives me the best of both worlds. When applied over the powder it just removes that sometimes noticeable powder that sits on top of the skin. It leaves your face looking dewy and glowy like normal skin! 

If your in the market for a setting spray this one is amazing and I would highly recommend it, unless you don't like oranges....then stay well away!



No comments:

Post a Comment