Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bellabox Australia: August Box Review


Its that time of the month again! Which always sounds weird Its bellabox time!! This months box was rather heavy and rather coconutty which made me really excited.


The theme was 'Sport Your Style' which I personally don't really because the products didn't really match that but oh well they were good anyway!



I'm very excited to try the coconut milk shampoo and conditioner as not only do they smell incredible but they are something I've always wanted to try! I also love that the nail colour is one that I would actually wear! The only thing that I wasn't too keen on was the sachet of coco butter cannot stand sachet samples! and the other makeup product which was the eyeshadow in that little box, its purple...with blue reflex in it. Enough said.

Apart from that I think this was a pretty good box! Much better then the large amounts of moisturiser and eye creams that I had been previously getting.



No comments:

Post a Comment