Friday 22 August 2014

Lorac Pro Palette Review + Where To Buy In Australia!?

I have been looking at the Lorac Pro Palette for the longest time now but have never known where to buy it that didn't have ridiculous shipping and that would be able to ship to Australia! After doing some research I finally found it and found a website that was able to ship it to me in 2 days. 



If you aren't familiar with the palette it has 8 mattes and 8 shimmers all of which are super creamy and incredibly pigmented which is amazing.


It also comes with an eye primer that has a slight pinky shimmer to it. I haven't used this enough to know if it really keeps shadows on the eye longer without creasing but it definitely makes a difference when applying the colours on top. It makes them much more vibrant which most primers will do anyway.

 
The best part of this palette is that every colour is really wearable, it has some more vibrant colours but they are still pretty neutral. Having this palette has pretty much blown all my others away, I just find myself reaching for it over the others as it has every colour I'd ever need for day + night looks. Being the great quality that they are I would highly recommend checking this palette out if your after a one stop shop for entire eye looks. I also think it would be amazing for travelling, it has light enough colours for a basic day time look and some dark ones thrown in for the night time.


Now I bought mine from a website called http://www.myqty.com/ which stock majority of the Lorac products including the Laroc 2 Palette which doesn't have me that interested the unzipped palette however has me a little excited. This website also stocks a heap of other brands that are harder to find in Australia such as Sigma, Urban Decay and Tarte however they don't have the entire collections from each. The Lorac palette was around $80 plus $6.95 for express shipping which arrived within 2 days which is amazing. I would definitely recommend having a look at this site if your after the Lorac palette and you live here in Aus!

P.S an eye look featuring this palette will be around very soon so stay tuned for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment