Wednesday 27 August 2014

Makeup Geek Haul


I've been looking into the Makeup Geek eyeshadows for a while now but never really had a reason to purchase them. Now that I'm doing my course I bought them without hesitation. At $5.99 each they are such amazing value especially considering that MAC shadows retail for around $16 here in Aus.



These shadows are incredible, highly pigmented and super buttery they go on so well and really are very similar to the MAC shadows if not better. I haven't done any swatches of the shadows in this post but if you'd like to see swatches of them all just let me know and I'll be happy to do that!



I ordered them straight from the Makeup Geek website and they took around a week to arrive here in Australia which is amazing considering that shipping times can vary so much. They came in a little box stuffed with foam so they wouldn't shatter and every shadow arrived in perfect condition. I have all mine in a medium Z Palette which fits 15 shadows perfectly in the centre with a little room around the edges, being magnetic they just stick right in.



Now, onto the shadows that I bought!


Top row (left to right) Shimma Shimma, Vanilla Bean, Beaches and Cream, Cinderella, Purely Naked
Middle Row (left to right) Glamorous, Cosmopolitan, Frappe, Hipster, Moondust
Bottom Row ( left to right) Taupe Notch, Cocoa Bear, Last Dance, Mocha, Corrupt

Do you have anything from Makeup Geek? Let me know what other things you have from them because I am so tempted to get more things!



No comments:

Post a Comment