Sunday 7 September 2014

An Update.

I don't know why I felt like writing this was so serious because it really isn't but I just feel guilty about what its going to say! I need to shift the focus off my blog for a little while... everything has become so bonkers recently and feeling like I need to be writing as many posts as I do per month is starting to all get a bit much. I'm not saying that I wont even write or post again I'm just not committing to the 15+ posts that I have been doing for the last few months. So I'm sorry if this disappoints anyone but with all the crazy exciting bits that are about to happen in my life I need to not feel like blogging is a hassle.

I also am going to start incorporating a lot more life bits because apart from makeup I do a lot of other things that I find really fun and really exciting so doing 'vlog' type posts no I won't be filming I'm not that interesting just more daily updates and things because thats what I want to do!

Hope you understand x


No comments:

Post a Comment